- Are there more than 100 eligible employees in your pension plan?
- Are you meeting your fiduciary responsibilities?
- Is your plan in compliance with the Department of Labor (DOL) and recent legislation?
Retirement plans have been under scrutiny in recent years resulting in increased invasive audits by the DOL and IRS. A pension plan audit is required if the plan has 100 or more eligible participants. The audit tests compliance with the plan document and the requirements of the DOL and IRS. The audit report issued will satisfy these regulatory requirements.
Who Needs This Service?
- Employers with a retirement plan that have 100 or more eligible employees are required to have an audit
- Employers who are interested in having an audit even if it is not required
- Pension plan administrators who would like to be satisfied that they are meeting their fiduciary responsibilities
Benefits to Our Clients
- Helps avoid plan termination due to noncompliance
- Avoids penalties and fines
- Identifies areas for improvement in plan administration
- Assists trustees and plan administrators in their fiduciary responsibilities
- Provides peace of mind